This is by far the most refreshing and perfect drink for Thanksgiving. It has my favorite sparkling wine, Moscato! This recipe is from Martha Stewart. It’s simple and has the flavors of the season.
Give the recipe to your husband and let him put it together. Make sure he provides you with a glass and continue to refill it as you roast the turkey and make the sides…
Have a wonderful and amazing THANKSGIVING!!
- 2 tablespoons dry cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic pear nectar
- 32 ounces Moscato d’Asti wine
- 8 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Put cranberries in a small bowl; add 2 tablespoons warm water. Soak until cool, about 15 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and refrigerate until serving.
- Divide pear nectar evenly among eight tall champagne glasses. Add cranberries, and then gently pour the Moscato d’Asti into the glasses. Garnish each with a rosemary sprig.